Tuesday 3 May 2011

Just Lovin' Somedays

Australian brand Somedays Lovin has me all excited for the upcoming season I’ve been blatantly ignoring for the past few days.   The change to winter is never a smooth transition for me as I try live in denial for as long as possible, but brands like this get me packing my bikinis away and searching for my (faux) fur and cowboy hats (yes, plural).

Their Autumn and Winter lookbooks play on a sultry version of “Cowboys and Indians” (or Cops and Robbers as I knew it) with rich prints and earthy browns.  I absolutely love the collection and how the two seemingly contradictory styles complement each other so perfectly.

Somedays Lovin designer Jaye Leigo had this to say about the collection:

"My debut collection is a mash up of everything I’m loving, deep textural feather plumages, an obsession with vintage lace and a slight respectful nod to Slim Aarons who has the innate ability to capture divine private moments and then make them frozen in time."


Check out their Autumn/Winter 2011 lookbook here

No comments:

Post a Comment